HOME     BOOKS     EVENTS     PRESS     FREEBIES     SHOP     ANGELA

Monday, October 5, 2015

New Releases & Upcoming Events #DeathWish on #Kindle #MondayBlogs


Death Wish (Lana Harvey, Reapers Inc. Book 5) is now available on Kindle! It’s not “officially” out elsewhere until tomorrow (maybe midnight-ish tonight?). I hadn’t really planned on releasing it early for Kindle, but it’s hard to pinpoint a release time with Amazon unless a book is set up as a pre-order. I didn’t do pre-orders on Amazon for Death Wish for a variety of reasons, which I’ll cover in a later post. 

http://angelaroquet.com/books_death_wish.html
One reason I uploaded the Kindle version a bit early was so a couple beta readers could download it to do a final check for typos and formatting issues. I thought I was being sneaky and that no one else would notice, since I didn’t advertise it, but I’ve been informed by a few readers that my ninja skills are lacking. Le sigh. So if you purchased Death Wish on Kindle yesterday, you might spot a few typos and formatting glitches that weren’t corrected until today. 

I should have paperbacks available in time for the MileHiCon in Denver later this month, Oct 23-25. Come find me on Authors Row! If you’re strictly an ebook reader, fret not. I can totally email digital autographs too. I’ll also be at Boonslick Regional Library in Sedalia, MO on October 20th at 4pm for a signing with a group of awesome teens who participated in the writing workshop I organized this past July. They’ll be signing copies of Budding Bards, a collection I edited. And if you’re not near either of those venues, next Tuesday, October 13th, at 11:30am Central Time, I’ll be Tweet Chatting with Fresh Fiction using the hashtag #FFbchat. Stop in and ask all the questions! I’ve got all the answers! They might not be the right answers… but I’ll try to make them amusing. ; )
 

8 comments:

  1. when is this available on Scribd??? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now. Woot! : ) https://www.scribd.com/book/283113901/Death-Wish

      Delete
  2. Reading it right now and loving it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm so glad you're enjoying the new book! : )

      Delete
  3. Just finished and the best part is............................there will be a number 6 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There will also be a Christmas short story between now and book 6. : )

      Delete
  4. I was one of the people who stumbled across the new book late a few evenings ago and I LOVED it. I just discovered your work about three weeks ago and have stayed up way too late, and had way too much fun reading all of this series. I was just finishing #4 when I noticed at the bottom that there was now a #5 available!! I just finished it and am going to try and patiently wait for #6. You have reeled me into this wonderful world and I want more!! Thank you for such a satisfying escape from my crazy life...and adventure into Lana's ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like the series!!! It never fails to inspire when a reader enjoys running off to Limbo City with me! : )

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think! Comment below! : )