HOME     BOOKS     EVENTS     PRESS     FREEBIES     SHOP     ANGELA

Monday, November 3, 2014

Attack of the November!

Whoa boy, this month is gonna be interesting. I'm gonna need more coffee. And maybe a bigger boat...

First of all, congratulations to Bryony Curtis for winning my quote scramble game on the Read 'Em & Reap Blog Hop! The game prize was a cameo in my 5th Lana Harvey, Reapers Inc. novel, DEATH WISH. 

The following blog tours are happening right now, and both have a $25 Amazon gift card up for grabs, plus other goodies. There are some fun interviews, guest posts, and reviews that make my heart squee! Check them out, and don't forget to enter the Rafflecopter for a chance to win!

http://bewitchingbooktours.blogspot.ca/2014/11/free-book-blitz-graveyard-shift-by.html

http://www.bewitchingbooktours.blogspot.com/2014/11/now-on-tour-pyschopomp-by-angela-roquet.html

Well, I better get back to work. It also happens to be NaNoWriMo time! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think! Comment below! : )