HOME     BOOKS     EVENTS     PRESS     FREEBIES     SHOP     ANGELA

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Read 'Em & Reap Blog Hog



I've been terrible about blogging lately. Sorry y'all. I'm hoping to make up for it today with an explosion of awesome! I met the lovely Lisa Medley at the RT convention in New Orleans last May, and it was inevitable that we would hit it off, because A) she also writes reapers, and B) she too is from Missouri. So when she asked me if I wanted to be part of a kick-ass blog hop featuring a dozen reaper writers, I was all the YES. That it would be taking place the week of Halloween was just a bonus.

So from now until the big day, come play with us, and you could win books and swag and even a $100 Amazon Gift Card! It's as easy as share/like/following the grim writers listed in the Rafflecopter below.

As for games... the first reaper reader to unscramble the following quote and post its author in the comments will have a character named after them in Death Wish, book 5 of my Lana Harvey, Reapers Inc. series. The character will be harvested by Lana and the gang at some point in the book. I promise to make it an interesting death. ; )

The scrambled quote: he never may is going he that know to can himself To immortal. but know that is He everyone is die, he dead.

Hint: Punctuation marks go with the words they follow, and the capitalized words are meant to be. Good luck!


http://www.amazon.com/Graveyard-Shift-Lana-Harvey-Reapers-ebook/dp/B009M0ARH0/ref=sr_1_6?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1413778974&sr=1-6&keywords=angela+roquetIf you're new to my Lana series, you can grab book 1, Graveyard Shift, for FREE on Kindle, Nook, Kobo, & Smashwords.

The Inferno has Evolved… 

Lana Harvey is a reaper, and a lousy one at that. She resides in Limbo City, the modern capital of the collective afterlives, where she likes to stick it to the man (the legendary Grim Reaper himself) by harvesting the bare minimum of souls required of her. She’d much rather be hanging out with Gabriel, her favorite archangel, at Purgatory Lounge. But when a shocking promotion falls in her lap, Lana learns something that could unravel the very fabric of Eternity. If the job isn’t completed, there could be some real hell to pay.




For more grim entertainment, check out the following authors and blogs!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

6 comments:

  1. That was my comment above, not sure why it's called me person. My name is actually Bryony Curtis, I'm a fb fan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I see you on Facebook. Bryony is significantly more awesome than Person! Congratulations on winning the scramble game! Can't wait to write your demise in book 5. ; )

      Delete
  2. Unscrambled the quote is To himself everyone is immortal. He may know that he is going to die, but he can never know that he is dead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just finished the series..well, what's out anyways. I devoured the books in the matter of 3 days and now I'm left with that empty void feeling!! Can't wait for the next one. :((

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am missing comments on this blog left and right. : ( Sorry it's taken me so long to find your comment and reply. Book 5, Death Wish, will be out in October. And I have a Lana short story, Hair of the Hellhound, coming out in the Badass and the Beast anthology in May. : ) Thanks for reading!

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think! Comment below! : )