For the blog tour, I'll be giving away a signed paperback of Crazy Ex-Ghoulfriend and a $20 Amazon card, along with a few swag goodies, like Ghoul hand sanitizer and bookmarks. I'm also giving away an ebook of Crazy Ex-Goulfriend to 3 runner ups. Be sure to check out the other blogs on the tour! There are some fun interviews and guest posts, plus additional ways to gain giveaway entries for tweets and blog comments. For my blog comments, tell me what famous person you'd like to see raised as a zombie! : )
Janie Parker is in love with the boy next door, but he's dating
Miss Popular. That is, until she wraps her car around a tree and bites the
dust. Just when things settle down and Janie thinks that she might have a shot
at going to prom with the boy next door, Miss Popular comes back from the
grave, and she's one crazy ex-ghoulfriend.

This sounds interesting
ReplyDeleteThanks for entering, and good luck! : )
DeleteI can't wait to read it! Everything you write is a great read!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Jennie! I hope you enjoy it as much as the Lana series! : )
DeleteI can not wait to read this.I have not had the experience to read any of your books.
ReplyDeleteThanks! I hope you enjoy it! And good luck in the giveaway! : )
DeleteThanks for giveaway and hosting
ReplyDelete