HOME     BOOKS     EVENTS     PRESS     FREEBIES     SHOP     ANGELA

Friday, December 18, 2015

Reaper Squee!!! Parties, Pictures, and a #FREE book!

So the Season's Reapings Facebook parties (there was a second one for UK readers, since the timezone difference put the first one at midnight across the pond.) were a total blast! I had so much fun, and from what I can tell, everyone else did too. : )  All prizes and Christmas cards are in the mail. Woot! Goods for US readers should hopefully arrive in time for Christmas (though the postal service makes no promises this time of year). I have no idea how long it will take for goods heading to Canada and the UK, but it's all on the way!



If you haven't grabbed a copy of Season's Reapings yet, it's now available for your reading pleasure (and for only 99¢) at all these magical places/on these magical devices:






After the parties, reader Sarah Perry sent me a message about how her Halloween decor this year was inspired by Lana and Reapers Inc., and she sent pictures! They're so fantastic, and I'm stoked that she gave me permission to share them with you guys. Check it out!


This totally blew me away. ♥ Thanks again, Sarah! : D


http://www.amazon.com/Reap-Repent-Reaper-Series-Book-ebook/dp/B00TJFIOFK
One last reaper squee, and then I better get back to work!

If you love reapers as much as I do, then you probably know about my friend Lisa Medley's awesome reaper series. If you don't, then you're in luck, because book 1 in her series in now FREE!!!  This book is so much fun!  It's funny and sexy and spooky--trust me, you're going to love it! Grab your free copy here:



Okay, I'm off to see a wizard! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. It was super fun! Loved and the short.....and not just because I'm in the back. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ♥ Glad you had a good time! I'm looking forward to more FB parties. Thanks again for your enthusiasm and kind words, Andrea! :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think! Comment below! : )