HOME     BOOKS     EVENTS     PRESS     FREEBIES     SHOP     ANGELA

Monday, January 16, 2017

#MondayBlogs #SneakPeek: "The Illustrated Guide to Limbo City"

If you follow me on Facebook, you may recall a request for illustrator submissions I sent out a few weeks back regarding The Illustrated Guide to Limbo City. I received some really beautiful portfolios in my inbox, including one from Christi Wells, an adult coloring book artist I've known for a couple years, ever since she won some signed books and a silicone Han Solo baking mold from one of my online giveaways. (I don't write Star Wars books. I just had an extra mold since I got overexcited and accidentally ordered 2. I mean, who wouldn't want their very own edible Han Solo in carbonite?)

Christi and I have great rapport, and we quickly went over the project details and agreed that it was something we could do together. The Illustrated Guide to Limbo City is now underway, and it's coming together like magic! The release is still a few months out, but I just have to share some of this awesome with you guys. Here's a little peek of what's in store...

(The front cover, council welcome letter, and back cover.)
(2-page spread of Lana with the hellhounds, and the table of contents.)

I love Christi's style! The hounds are my favorite, and I can't wait to see how she envisions the helljack puppies. ♥ If you'd like to check out more of Christi's work (while patiently awaiting the release of the guide) you can find her online via FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM 

And if you love coloring, check out Christi's adult coloring book Color My Blessings on Amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1534809112

1 comment:

I'd love to hear what you think! Comment below! : )