HOME     BOOKS     EVENTS     PRESS     FREEBIES     SHOP     ANGELA

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

#TuesdayBookBlog Autographed #Books Now Available Through @Square

Being an indie author means wearing a lot of hats. I have a part-time assistant, and by part-time, I mean she screens emails and social media on occasion, like, when I'm away at a convention or sickly. Otherwise, it's just me over here, juggling this and that, and worshiping my husband for taking care of all the day-to-day life things like getting our kiddo to and from school, cleaning the house, and buying the groceries. He's my full-time partner in crime. ♥  

So today's juggling activities include finally launching the new Limbo City Gift Shop. You might be familiar with the Cafepress store by the same name, where you can get some pretty cool swag things like Purgatory Lounge shirts and flasks, and Athena's Boutique tote bags, among other awesomeness. The one thing you can't find though are autographed copies of my books. That's where Square comes in! I signed up for a Square credit card reader a while back so I could start accepting credit cards when selling books at conventions. I would have signed up waaaay sooner if I realized that they also offered a free online storefront that was super easy to set up. YASSS!

So you can now get the first 6 Lana books and the first Spero Heights book autographed and personalized (don't forget to mention who you'd like your books signed to in the order comments section) here: https://squareup.com/store/limbocitygiftshop


https://squareup.com/store/limbocitygiftshop


I'm hoping to have copies of Crazy Ex-Ghoulfriend, Backwoods Armageddon, and some of the anthology collections available soon too. Oh! And while the glasses at the Cafepress store are pretty cool, the custom ones I designed and use for giveaways are a bit nicer (in my opinion) and I'll have those up on the site eventually too--along with a few other goodies. : ) 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think! Comment below! : )