HOME     BOOKS     EVENTS     PRESS     FREEBIES     SHOP     ANGELA

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Bad Author, No Cookie

I don't know what time it is where you are, but it's dangerously close to lunch here.... and I'm still in my pajamas. I'm also dangerously close to my deadline for PSYCHOPOMP, book 4 in my Lana Harvey series. I've been a little swamped with graphic design work lately, plus a plethora of other fun distractions. That was only half sarcasm. Really. Some of those distractions have been super fun. Except for the missing sleep part, which I missed quite a bit. Especially when I decided to read all three of Kelly Armstrong's Darkest Powers novels in two nights. Nothing like realizing it's 6am, when you started reading at 10pm.

I really need to flesh out a more in depth review of Armstrong's series in another blog post, but for today, I'd just like to squee about Clare Davidson's Broken Bargain Pre-Release Tour! It starts today! You can find a link to the main page and giveaway on Clare's page at the top of the right side bar of my blog. Or HERE. There are lots of goodies to win, including three e-books of my latest release CRAZY EX-GHOULFRIEND. Today, Clare is interviewing Monica la Porta. Monica is also on my TRB list this week, so I'll be reviewing the first novel in her Ginecean Chronicles in an upcoming blog too. Woot!

My vow to blog more this year is drudging along. I'm a day late today, but to be fair, yesterday was a holiday. Happy birthday, Mr. King. I'll be posting more than usual for the next couple weeks, as I have lots of good books to review, and some fun stuff to share (including my dear husband's viral debut.)

Signing off for now... my browser has crashed four times since I started this post, and my toddler keeps snatching books out of my office and taking off with them. Plus, it's time to get out of these jammies. 

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. So, I'm just going about stalking your website because I realized post harassing you on the Twitter (heh) I should probably you know...do some research BEFORE the Twitter harassment begins.

    Ahem.

    Yay for being close to deadline! That means I can selfishly await the next installment. :) And double yaaay! for reading through the night. I believe the hashtag for that would be YOLO my fried ;) (Yes, I did just quote that. No, do not judge me.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alisha! I am typing away on book 4! But sadly, I think I am missing my deadline. : ( Hopefully not by much though. This winter has been chaos, and working on 2 books at the same time is taking its toll. (I'm coauthoring one with my husband too! Woot!) Also, I won't judge you for YOLO, as long as you don't judge me for quoting, "I'll sleep when I'm dead." lol : )

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think! Comment below! : )