HOME     BOOKS     EVENTS     PRESS     FREEBIES     SHOP     ANGELA

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Authors, and Agents, and Readers! Oh, My!



I leave for the RT Booklovers Convention tomorrow morning!!!!

I’m excited and nervous, and I probably won’t be able to sleep much tonight. I'm going to be interviewing with a few agents and editors. My inner dialog is going something like this… “Breathe. Don’t drool.  Speak slowly, not like you just swam in Red Bull. Practice the note cards. Practice again. You don’t want to end up sitting there with a blank stare and nothing more to say than, “I. AM. JOB.” Don’t look at their boobs. Maintain eye contact. Breathe. This is only the future of your writing career.” 


Yeah. So I’m all packed. Counting down the hours….

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think! Comment below! : )