HOME     BOOKS     EVENTS     PRESS     FREEBIES     SHOP     ANGELA

Monday, April 15, 2013

Many Moons Later....

Hiya Strangers!

I realize I haven't posted anything for awhile. It's been crazy pants around here. I've been doing edits for book 3 (which should be available some time today on Kindle), and my day job as a freelance graphic designer has been keeping me a hop'n too. Also, a plethora of other random life surprises sprouted up, at the most inconvenient of times, of course.

In other news, the blog tour for FOR THE BIRDS started today! Book Monster Reviews and Literal Addiction are featuring an interview with me today, along with reviews for my Lana series and a kickass giveaway for books and a $25 Amazon card! You should probably go check that out stat. Their websites are full of great bookish awesomeness and giveaways galore!

http://www.bookmonsterreviews.com/2013/04/angela-roquets-for-birds-blog-tour.html

http://www.literaladdiction.com/



I'll hopefully be posting a new video soon, and an official announcement for when the print version of FOR THE BIRDS is released. Maybe I'll throw a little FB release party to celebrate and do some fun giveaways. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think! Comment below! : )